Any of the following ID proof

  • Passport
  • Voters ID Card
  • Driving License
  • PAN card
  • Ration Card
  • Photo Credit Card (front & reverse)
  • Copy of Company ID card of MNC/Public Ltd./PSU/Govt. Company

For residential proof they need any of the following

  • Passport
  • Voter’s ID Card
  • Driving License
  • Rental Agreement
  • Telephone Bill
  • Electricity Bill
  • Gas Connection Bills
  • Ration Card
  • Sale Deed
  • LIC Policy
  • Property Purchase Agreement
  • Credit Card Billing Statement (latest)
  • Letter from Company or Company Provided Accommodation

They need to show the income proof as

  • Salaried: Last payslip for Govt. employees. If a Salary slip is not accessible, only a salary guarantee to be received with inferences.
  • For Self Employed: Proof of the present Income Tax Return.
© Copyright 2020 SPFC Finance Ltd. | Web Design by By Image Online Pvt. Ltd.
screen tagFeedback/Complaint